NJ Firefighters Fight House Fire

From NorthJersey.com:

By KAREN SUDOL and TARIQ ZEHAWI

Hackensack (NJ) – Firefighters battled a blaze in a two-story wood frame home Monday morning that appears to have been caused by faulty electrical wires, according to fire officials.

The fire, reported to police at about 6:40 a.m., began in the walls of the first-floor home on the 200 block of Johnson Avenue, said Matthew Wagner, chief of operations for the Hackensack Fire Department.

Read more HERE

No posts to display