Boston Fire responded to a small fire inside the Menino Pavilion at the Boston Medical Center, reports necn.com.
The fire was sparked by workers using a cutting torch on a building across the street. Some material caught fire and it traveled up to a second floor wall.
Responders were able to quickly extinguish the fire. A great deal of smoke was generated by smoldering rubber materials.
BFD is still on scene working to clear the lingering smokey conditions. Multiple air handlers have been set up.
Read more of the story here http://bit.ly/1x1LN8c