Two Sacramento City (CA) firefighters suffered first- and second-degree burns while fighting a house fire yesterday. According to a FOX News report, injuries to both firefighters appear to be minor. Firefighters encountered 30-foot high flames surrounding the involved residence, making it difficult to gain access. One firefighter suffered facial burns and was transported, treated, and released, while another was treated at the scene.
The resident reportedly forgot to turn off a grease-filled pan on the stove, which caught fire. The resident then apparently poured water on the grease fire, increasing the flames.
Read more HERE.