According to a report from WRIC, a memorial comprised of flowers, teddy bears, and balloons now sits outside of the home of a family that lost six members to a tragic three-alarm fire there in Chesterfield County, Virginia, shortly after midnight on Friday.
The Glass Road home became engulfed in flames after a fire started in the room of its owner, a 70-year-old grandmother, who also perished in the fire. In all, four children and two women died.
A Chesterfield Fire Department (CFD) spokesperson released the names of the victims:
· Adult female (waiting for positive identification from the medical examiner);
· Corinne Wright, 30, female;
· Aubrey Wright, 12, female;
· Aniyah Seaborne, 8, female;
· Julian Seaborne, 5, male;
· Ariabella Seaborne, 2, female.
The CFD said the aggressive flames and smoke came from the first floor of the home and spread to the second floor, causing crews to have to use ladders to get upstairs.