A firefighter was among six people hospitalized after a fire in Chicago’s South Shore neighborhood yesterday, according to news reports.
The Chicago Tribune (http://trib.in/1AJDhIj) said the fire in the four-story courtyard building was called in about 9:20 a.m. The firefighter suffered heat-related injuries, according to the report; other patients were reportedly in good condition.
Read the full account at http://trib.in/1AJDhIj.
MORE CHICAGO FIRE NEWS
- Chicago Firefighters Battle Fire at Table Supply Company
- Chicago Firefighters Respond to Restaurant Kitchen Fire
- Chicago Firefighters Battle 3-11 Commercial Fire
RELATED FIREFIGHTER TRAINING
- Rescue : Are You In or Out?
- RESCUE AND THE FIRST-IN ENGINE
- ROOF VENTILATION VS. RESCUE
- Increasing the Odds for a Successful Rescue