Salt Lake City (UT) Firefighter Saved After Allergic Reaction

A Salt Lake City (UT) fire captain was saved by colleagues Saturday night after having a severe allergic reaction to dried Wasabi peas.

Captain Steve Hoffman had the reaction after eating dinner at Station #2, according to a report on ksl.com. He managed to inform fellow paramedics about the event. They gave him an intravenous and Benadryl and transported him to a local hospital where he was later released. Hoffman was back on the job Sunday thanks to the quick work of his fellow firefighters.

Read more HERE.

No posts to display