P.J. Norwood discusses recent findings from fire science regarding ventilation, particularly regarding door control and flow path.
Are your tactics changing due to modern fire research? Post your thoughts in the comments section below.
MORE FIRE DYNAMICS
- FDIC 2012: Kerber Presents Tactical Applications of Fire Dynamics
- FDIC 2012: Fire Dynamics in Structures with Dan Madrzykowski
- Vertical Ventilation and Firefighting: Inside the UL Tests
- UL Firefighter Safety Research Institute Launches Vertical Ventilation and Suppression Online Training
- Suburban Firefighting: UL Study on Ventilation and Fire Behavior
- Coordinated Fire Attack
- Understanding Extreme Fire Behavior
MORE ‘THE JOB’