This drill focuses on one particular method for forcing HUD windows using hand tools. HUD window coverings can be found in rural, suburban, or urban settings and can be comprised of plywood, Lexan, or plexiglass coverings. Proper size-up and knowledge of how HUD windows are installed will lead to overcoming this system successfully. The step-by-step procedures for this particular method of entry are outlined in this drill.
(Click image to download as an enlarged PDF.)
- Conventional Forcible Entry Basics: Inward-Opening Doors
- Forcible Entry on Exit Hardware
- Construction Concerns: Means of Egress
- Tips for Improving Effectiveness in Forcible Entry
MORE TRADITIONS TRAINING
- Traditions Training Drill: Opening Up on Cape-Cod Style Homes
- Traditions Training Drill: Outside-the-Box Apparatus Positioning
- Traditions Training Drill: Portable Ladder Tips
- Traditions Training Drill: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Traditions Training Drill: Forcing Round Padlocks Encased in Steel Guards on Roll-Down Gates
- Traditions Training Drill: Is Your Ladder Box Combat Ready?
Traditions Training: http://traditionstraining.com