A recently released YouTube video shows firefighters performing an interior attack at a house fire in Stockton, California.
The video was captured via a helmet camera during operations at a well-involved single-story, single-family dwelling. It follows a firefighter dropped at a hydrant, who then follows the long supply line back to the fire building. After masking up, the firefighter and his captain assist getting the first hoseline in play. The fire was burning in several bedrooms, before being extinguished by an aggressive interior attack by Stockton firefighters. Though it appears a total loss, firefighters were able to save several possessions. There were no reported injuries on this fire.
- FIRE STREAMS AND THE AGGRESSIVE INTERIOR ATTACK
- NOZZLES AND HANDLINES FOR INTERIOR OPERATIONS
- The Fire Attack -Ventilation Connection: Street Considerations
- Roundtable: Fire Attack and Water Supply
- Drill of the Week: Are You Smarter Than a Rookie Firefighter? Fire Attack