- It explains the process of chemical suicide by mixing cheap and easily available chemicals in an enclosed space
- It describes why this is a growing threat and an ever-more popular way of committing suicide
- It defines the reasons that first responders may be exposed to the lethal gases produced by the process
- It educates the audience about the warning signs that they may be approaching a chemical suicide
- It suggests response tactics and guidelines.
The entire program is at the practical level for front-line responders. CLICK HERE to download the PowerPoint and video, or view the video in the player below. Download a brochure for the program HERE.
Send comments and feedback about these training programs to email@example.com. Please note that some Windows users may experience problems when downloading compressed files. If you have trouble downloading any of the programs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.