At FDIC International 2021 in Indianapolis, Indiana, Super Vac, the leading manufacturer in fire ventilation equipment, brought to the Indianapolis Convention Center floor the latest addition to its popular battery fan lineups: the 20-inch V20-BH variable-speed battery-powered fan.
Here, Super Vac Western Regional Sales Manager Aaron Ford shows us the many features of their V20-BH.
With the introduction of these fans, Super Vac continues to offer the most interchangeable PPV interface on the market, pairing with many departments’ other battery-operated products to simplify battery purchases.
1. Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design.
2. Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves.
3. Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by any firefighter.
4. 180° Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere.
5. Scratch-Resistant Stair Skid Plates: Provides ease of movement in high-rise response.
6. Hot Swappable HURST EWXT Batteries: Provides up to 60 minutes of max airflow (or 30 minutes per battery), depending on battery selection.
7. Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request.
8. Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request.
Adding to the V20’s extreme versatility, the fan also pairs with a wide assortment of Super Vac accessories, including carry strap, apparatus mount, 20-inch duct, Mountain Mister (for rehab) and high-expansion foam adapter.
For more info on Super Vac’s battery fans, visit https://supervac.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/V20-BH_SellSht_UPDATED.pdf
About Super Vac
Super Vac is the world’s leading manufacturer in the emergency ventilation products. A one-stop shop for all things ventilation, Super Vac equips crews with a versatile array of only the toughest solutions, including the industry’s largest lineup of PPV fans, spanning from 8- to 80- inch blades, as well as smoke ejectors, available in 12-, 16-, 20-, and 24-inch blades. Super Vac also manufactures rescue saws, rehab misters and other necessities. For more information, visit www.supervac.com.