Vector Solutions, the leading provider of computer-based training and operations management applications for public safety agencies, will be demonstrating its latest application, Vector Evaluations+, at the International Association of Fire Chiefs (FRI) 2021 and FDIC International 2021.
Vector Evaluations+ is an exciting new solution that simplifies live skill assessments with a mobile app that seamlessly integrates with Vector’s online learning management system (LMS) to create a total training program designed to help fire departments achieve greater efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
Vector Solutions, formerly known as TargetSolutions, will be at booth No. 6076 during FRI (July 28-30) in Charlotte, N.C. and at booth No. 1229 during FDIC (Aug. 2-7) in Indianapolis.
Here are some of the benefits the fire service can experience using Vector Evaluations+:
SAVE TIME AND RESOURCES
- Reduce paper waste and with electronic skill sheets
- Automatically record completed skill sheets in Vector LMS task books
- Evaluate individual skills or an entire crew’s performance without needing separate assessments for team evaluations
- Capture skill performances with photos and videos to use as coaching tools
- Utilize the in-app library of pre-built skill sheets or create your own with a variety of categories and answer options
- Intuitive interface is easy to understand and navigate for all users
REDUCE LIABILITY EXPOSURE
- Easily maintain and recall complete records of your personnels’ skill performance
- Electronic signatures confirm trainee and instructor have signed off to confirm a competency
- Documentation demonstrates personnel have been properly trained and certified for the duties they perform
Stop by booth No. 6076 at FRI 2021 and booth No. 1229 at FDIC International 2021 to discover how Evaluations+ and the full Vector Solutions suite helps agencies improve operational readiness. In addition to Vector Evaluations+, attendees can learn more about the following solutions:
Manage Training Compliance with Vector LMS
Deliver and track innovative online fire department training, including NFPA 1001, NFPA 1021, NFPA 1500, OSHA, and much more. Manage EMS recertification with more than 250 hours of CAPCE-accredited training.
Manage Inspections with Vector Check It
Go paperless with department inspections and streamline checks of apparatus, equipment, hydrants, controlled substances, and other inventory. Ensure essential resources are documented and operational.
Manage Crew Scheduling with Vector Scheduling
Simplify shift scheduling with an intelligent, rules-driven staffing application for daily schedules, overtime, employee callbacks, shift trades, payroll, and more.
Register for upcoming webinars exploring the value of Evaluations+ and all of Vector Solutions’ technologies for the fire service:
- How to Simplify Live Skill Evaluations and Elevate Your Training Program (July 27): Register Here
- How to Streamline Training, Operations, and Workforce Management (Aug. 3): Register Here
- How to Supplement Your FTO Program with a Digital Training Management Solution (Aug. 24): Register Here
About Vector Solutions
Vector Solutions is the leading provider of award-winning, intelligent SaaS solutions that help organizations and individuals operate at the highest level and prepare for more challenging workplaces and environments. Providing industry-focused solutions that connect content and technology, our unique product set includes employee and student training and learning management, continuing education (CE), compliance training, workforce scheduling, safety management, and more.
More than 7,000 public agencies rely on Vector Solutions to maintain operational readiness, compliance, and efficiency.