The February 2021 issue of Fire Engineering has ladder company positioning tips from Mike Ciampo, Bill Gustin writing on VES, Danny Sheridan on overhaul, a report from Greg Sellers on tech rescue heroics in Chesapeake, Virginia, and more.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Editor’s Opinion: Mandatory or Voluntary; Choice vs. Compulsion
- Letters to the Editor: February 2021
- Creating a ‘Paramilitary’ Volunteer Fire Service
- Understanding Fire Spread in Continuous Structures
- Hostile Situations: First Responder Awareness
- Heroism on the High Rise Bridge
- Backdraft! Not Just Any Other Shift
- The Importance of Overhaul at Your Next Multiple-Dwelling Response
- Studying the Wild Weather of Wildfires
- Working Fire! Put the Stick Up?
- Shut the Door! VEIS, Search, and Sheltering in Place
- Ladder Company Positioning Tips for Encountering Obstacles
- Are Your Loved Ones Prepared?
- Products/Services/Media: February 2021
- Apparatus Deliveries: February 2021
- On Fire: Basics Are Advanced