The November issue will be our 125th Anniversary issue. We invite you to participate by giving your viewpoints and assessments relative to the following topics. Please send your responses to email@example.com by September 15. We look forward to hearing from you.
- What are the issues that have not changed in the history of the fire service?
- What in your opinion are the five things/issues that have held the fire service back?
- What are some of the major issues facing the fire service of today?
- In your opinion, who have been some of the leading personalities/individuals/leaders who have made the greatest impact on the fire service? Why?
- What are some of the most significant changes your department has undergone during its existence? What major changes do you envision for the future?
- What do you consider some of the most far-reaching developments in technology over the past decades? What technological advances would you like to see occur in the next decade?
- What effect, if any, do you think September 11, 2001, will have on methods of response in high-rise structures and other multi-agency response incidents?
- What effect do you think 9-11 will have on building codes?
- In what direction do you see the fire service headed in the next decade?