Connecticut Chiefs Club Meeting
The twelfth annual meeting of the Connecticut State Chiefs’ Club was held at Greenwich, August 26, some forty members attending. Chief H. L. Stanton, of Norwich, who has been president of the club since the death, in February, 1912, of ex-Chief A. C. Hendrick, of New Haven, its organizer and only other president, occupied the chair. Only routine business was transacted. Seven new members were admitted to membership, making the total number 119. President Stanton declined a re-election as president and Chief R. R. Fancher, of New Haven, was elected. Ex-Chiefs D. W. Harford, of South Manchester, and C. E. Leonard, of Willimantic, were elected vice-presidents. Chief Charles Cameron, of West Haven, was elected secretary to succeed Chief Fancher, who declined a re-election before he was elected president. The directors elected are: H. W. Parker, of Stamford; J. M. Chatfield, of Thomaston; G. S. Pitt. Middletown, and R. H. Meacham. New Haven Annex.