Elkhart Brass is proud to announce the final winners in the 2007 “Go Electric” Sweepstakes. The “Go Electric” Sweepstakes was sponsored by Elkhart Brass to promote the acceptance and use of water flow knowledge provided by electric equipment such as Elkhart’s Unibody Electric Controller or digital Portable Flowmeter. The “Go Electric” Sweepstakes featured both a monthly drawing for second prize, a digital Portable Flowmeter (retail value $2,040), and a Grand Prize drawing for a FDIC class package (the winner and a guest receive free registration for the H.O.T. classes and workshops of their choice, as well as any general sessions of interest at FDIC in Indianapolis).
- The Grand Prize winner is David Silverstein of the Maine Fire Department in Maine, New York, who will, with a guest, attend the 2008 FDIC.
- The December winner of the monthly second prize drawing is Ed Wellman of the Central Fire Station in Little Elm, Texas.
- Jeffrey Pechmann, on behalf of the Cheshire Fire Headquarters in Cheshire, Connecticut, is the November winner of the monthly second prize drawing.
- Frederick Rotzien of the Jiuslaw Rural Fire Protection District #1 in Florence, Oregon is the October winner of the monthly second prize drawing.
- Mark Manning, on behalf of the Double Oak Volunteer Fire Department in Double Oak, Texas, is the September winner.