FIRE CAPTAIN INJURED
Captain William Martin, in charge of the Denver, Colo., city hall fire station, was injured while standing on a ladder directing his men during a fire. Portionsof a brick chimney toppled and struck the Captain, knocking him from the ladder.
Chief John F. Healy had Martin taken to the county hospital, where it was found that his injuries, though serious, are not alarming.
Two years ago a ladder upon which Captain Martin was at work, slipped and he had a broken shoulder and leg as a result.