Fire Inspection Turns Into Rescue Mission

Fire Inspection Turns Into Rescue Mission

Three Pittsfield, Mass., firemen making a routine inspection of the Edward M. Nixon home were met at the door by Mr. Nixon who told them his 9-months-old son had just swallowed some turpentine. One of the firemen, Lt. David J. Cullen, took the Nixons and their baby to the emergency room at St. Luke’s Hospital, where the child was treated and later released.

Pittsfield’s home inspection program started last July 1.

No posts to display