Fire photographer Ian Kushnir forwarded some photos from a house fire Monday in Allen Park, Michigan, that sent one firefighter to the hospital.
According to Kushnir, Allen Park arrived with fire showing in a tri-level home. Fire was through the roof and mutual aid called for Dearborn.
The News Herald reported that, according to Fire Chief Douglas LaFond, firefighters had to keep backing out as the fire was in the attic space. One firefighter was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning, but, according to the Allen Park Fire Department Facebook page, he was discharged from the hospital around noon today and is back home with his family.
MORE IAN KUSHNIR
- Dearborn (MI) Firefighters Contend with Fire Spread at House Fire
- Fire Crews Battle Fully Involved Dearborn Heights (MI) Fire
- Michigan Firefighters Contend with Church Fire
- Fire Companies Respond to Melvindale (MI) House Fire