On Thursday, May 9, 2013, the Congressional Fire Services Institute (CFSI) and the BuildStrong Coalition will be hosting a forum on the need for strong building codes. The CFSI is inviting interested fire service leaders to participate in this forum, which will occur at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.
- Thad Allen, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Steven Palazzo, U.S. Representative, Mississippi, 4th Congressional District
- Mario Diaz-Balart, U.S. Representative, Florida, 25th Congressional District
- Debra Ballen, General Counsel and Senior Vice President of Public Policy, Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Bill Jenaway, President, CFSI
- Honorable Henry L. Green, President, National Institute of Building Sciences
- Jim Salek, Vice President of Underwriting, USAA
For more information, download a PDF on the forum HERE.
To RSVP, please e-mail Shemiah Williams at Williams_shemiah@ne.bah.com no later than Friday, May 3, 2013.