In late July, Pike Township (IN) recruit firefighters participated in some hands-on training in Boone County, including a live-burn scenario. Tod Parker shared some pics of students participating in the evolutions, and more pics can be seen at his Web site.
RELATED FIREFIGHTER TRAINING
- Necessary, Dangerous, or Both: Live Fire Training in Acquired Structures
- Construction Concerns: Acquired Structures for Live Fire Training
- Live Burn: 1403 or No Fire!
- Conducting NFPA 1403 -Compliant Live Burn Training in Acquired Structures
- Planning a Training Fire Compliant with NFPA 1403 in an Acquired Structure