New York! — Mecca for Fire Chiefs!
IN shortly over two months, leaders in the world-wide fight against fire waste will be heading for the greatest city in the world.
- They will come from the four corners of the earth. They will speak many languages. But their interest is universal—the serious business of fire protection and fire prevention.
- They will come to attend the 74th Annual Convention of the International Association of Fire Chiefs which will be the guest of the City of New York and the world’s largest fire department, August 19, 20, 21 and 22.
- This truly international gathering will be by far the greatest in the long history of the IAFC—greatest in attendance; in the scope and weight of its business sessions; and in its entertainment and social features.
- Matching this greatest of all fire chiefs’ conventions will be the August Convention Number of FIRE ENGINEERING. This big issue will richly provide not only those who will attend the Convention, but the thousands who would like to be there but cannot, with the “who, what, when, where and how” of world-wide firemanship, including “printed exhibits” of the leading manufacturers of fire equipment and apparatus.
- Keep these two epochal events in mind: The IAFC Convention in New York City— and FIRE ENGINEERING for August!