A fire station in Edgecombe County, North Carolina, was reportedly broken into on two nights in a row.
Chief Allen Dennie of Conetoe (NC) Fire/EMS released a bulletin about thieves breaking and entering into Fire Station 15 on September 23. This was the second night in a row the station had been targeted, according to the bulletin.
It appears the subjects left on a truck or car pulling a trailer. If anyone approaches your department attempting to sell the items listed below, please contact the local law enforcement and have them contact either Edgecombe County Sheriff Department Detective Jay Horton at 252-641-7911 or Conetoe Fire Chief Allen Dennie at 252-450-9575.
- 1 each Hurst Hydraulic Power unit Honda Motor Dual control (Looks new)
- 2 each Hurst Hydraulic Chrome hose reels with 100′ each hose (1 Orange, 1 Green) hose
- 1 each K-12 Power Saw, RED case, should have marking in black CVFD and date of purchase inside case e/w 3 extra blades
- 1 each Saw Field Kit (Diamond Tip Blades)
- 1 each Orange box light (light only) charger is mounted in truck
- 1 Partner Chain saw for Roof Ventilations 18″ e/w adjustable depth tip
- 1 RED 5 gallon Gas can
- 2 Pair of Bolt Cutters RED one 24″ and one 36″
The chief can be contacted at 252-450-9575