ERE we are on the threshold of October -summer gone, the fall actually here and winter not so very far away.
- What shall we do to speed up and keep in step with the brisk weather ?
- First, let us take a more lively interest in our work,—not alone the every-day round of our local activities, but in the broad development of the profession.
- Next, let us all help to make FIRE AND WATER ENGINEERING, even more markedly than in the past, the real mouth-piece of the field.
- Send in news items, articles; present your local problems for discussion in our “Questions and Answers” Department; write to our advertisers— you’ll find them all a mighty good crowd to do business with.
- In short, let FIRE AND WATER ENGINEERING serve you as a guide and counselor in the advancement of your profession ; we will do our part to the best of our ability if you, as a member of our big family, will do yours.
- Let’s all step lively and make the coming months productive in tiic best sense of the word.