Swarthmore, Pa., Entirely Motorized
By the addition of an American-LaFrance 600-gallon triple combination pumper the fire department of Swarthmore Fire and Protective Association. Swarthmore, Pa., becomes entirely motorized. Besides the 600-gallon rotary pump the apparatus is equipped with two 35-gallon chemical tanks and the usual auxiliary appliances for such a unit. The rest of the apparatus of the department consists of an AmericanLah ranee 750-gallon pumper, an American-LaFrance cite service hook and ladder truck and a service or supply truck equipped with a 40-gallon Champion chemical tank. The Protective Association was organized in 1907 and incorporated in 1908.