Watch Your Step!
OUR office photographer is on your trail and sooner or later, your smiling countenance is pretty sure to appear in these pages.
- Better be careful and not let him catch you with the goods on—whether they be wet or dry!
- The recent convention of the N. E. W. W. A. at Burlington, Vermont, furnished some splendid subjects for photographic reproduction, as you have seen; and it won’t be long now before the meeting of the International Association of Fire Engineers, at Richmond, Virginia, will supply further material for the photographers’ art.
- Don’t be bashful,—gentlemen, and ladies, too,—your friends are always glad to see you, and they know that FIRE AND WATER ENGINEERING is the place to look.
- As a matter of fact, don’t you find that this personal element, this getting away from the cold cut-and-dried type of magazine and injecting into it as much as possible of the milk of human kindness, and human interest, and personality, is one of the reasons for the constantly growing popularity of this little magazine?
- We are always mighty glad to hear your views, whether you agree with us or not, and perhaps you will have some good suggestions to offer. What do you say?
From Vermont to Virginia