YOU BET THERE’S A SANTA CLAUS!
JUST hang up your stockings this year, you fire protection and water supply experts, and see what Old Saint Nick has in store for you!
- If you’ll promise not to get too excited about it and make so much noise that grandmother can’t take her afternoon nap, we’ll tell you what you are going to get.
- First, the Fire Chiefs and all of you who are interested in fire matters, are going to be given a finer, more interesting and more really worth-while exclusively fire magazine than you ever thought possible; yessir, better than FIRE AND WATER ENGINEERING and THE FIRE ENGINEER combined—and that’s what “FIRE ENGINEERING” will be.—and at a reduced subscription cost, two papers in one, at $3 per year in place of the present $6 for the two.
- Next, for all of you Water Works men, an absolutely exclusive water works magazine that will publish all of the news of the field and practical articles by practical operators to a greater extent than ever before, all with the close cooperation of an important group of the most capable and best-known water works men in the country. Yessir. exactly that —and at half the present subscription price—only $2 per year!
- Finally, for those of you who are interested in both of these important phases of municipal activity, (and there are many who are) there will be a combination rate of $4 for the two new publications, FIRE ENGINEERING and WATER WORKS Engineering—48 issues peryear.
- Not a bad gift fora Christmas stock ing, is it? So, in the hope and belief that you will all like your present we close with our very best wishes for the merriest Christmas you have ever had!