San Antonio (TX) Neighbors Rescue Man from Burning Home

One person was sent to hospital with extensive burns and a home considered a total loss after a fire in San Antonio, Texas, reports KSAT 12.

Neighbors helped rescue man from the burning home. Residents reported hearing an explosion shortly before the fire occurred. A young neighbor who lives across the street and another person helped pull a man out of his house shortly after it caught fire, fire officials said.

Fire officials said a gas leak likely caused the fire and that CPS Energy will have to dig up the gas line to cap it.

RELATED

Natural Gas Emergency Strategy and Tactics

Tactical Considerations: Gas Emergencies

No posts to display