Eastern Kentucky University Online’s convenient, flexible and accredited degree programs provide the knowledge you need to begin or advance your career. Taught by instructors that include current and former fire chiefs, marshals, engineers and investigators, EKU Online programs are available for associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate level degree programs and certificates. Areas of online study include IFSAC-accredited fire protection administration; IFSAC-accredited fire, arson & explosion investigation; ABET-accredited fire protection & safety engineering technology; paramedicine; emergency medical care; homeland security; public administration and many others. For more information, visit: go.eku.edu/onlinedegrees
Why EKU Online?
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible online learning format from a respected, regionally-accredited university
- Affordable quality courses delivered by instructors who are recognized for teaching excellence, as well as their successes in the field
- Personalized advising and free online tutoring services for all students
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees