Two married Central City firefighters died from carbon monoxide poisoning in their home, the Gilpin County Sheriff's office said Friday.
Two adults and a child fell ill in their Escondido home Thursday in what authorities said was a case of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator in their garage.
Two people died and four others were injured after a carbon monoxide incident in Bensonhurst at around 8 p.m. Monday night.
Four members of a Louisiana family were killed and a fifth was critically injured when a generator leaked carbon monoxide into their home, hours after they survived Hurricane Laura's deadly winds and storm surge.
Russell Maitland details a carbon monoxide leak at a local roasted coffee facility. It underscores the need for first responders to better acquaint themselves with the hazards involved in the production of the product.
Robert Bohrer offers a review of the dangers of carbon monoxide and the medical treatment of victims of carbon monoxide poisoning.
At least nine people were hospitalized and a school was evacuated after a reported carbon monoxide incident Thursday in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.
In this week’s Humpday Hangout, Bill Gustin, Mike Dugan, and the rest of the panel will address their experiences with carbon monoxide (CO).
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas that is the product of incomplete combustion of carbon-based fuels. Greg Havel on what CO hazards firefighters might need to worry about when responding to construction sites.
Dangerous levels of carbon monoxide from a mechanical failure in an HVAC/exhaust system at LeadFeather Guns & Archery led to the fainting of two people Monday.