Mary Jane Dittmar explains how a partnership between Honeywell Fire and Nexceris will add to safety of storage of lithium-ion batteries.
Health officials Thursday reported the first U.S. case of person-to-person spread of the new virus from China.
Authorities say 25 people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning while staying at a vacation rental home in an Idaho mountain town.
Everybody loves firefighters when they are convenient and free. Nobody likes us very much when the bills come due. Mike Morse on how the fire service can present its best case for staffing and equipment.
Join the panel as they have a discussion on the CBD oil craze and how it may be impacting our firefighters.
Police in Kansas City, Missouri, say at least two people are dead and 15 people were reportedly injured in a shooting outside a bar.
The search for a suspect continued Sunday night after two people were killed and five others were injured following a shooting during a concert at a San Antonio club, Texas authorities said.
A pickup truck slammed into an Illinois Starbucks on Thursday, injuring several people and causing massive damage to the coffee shop, police said.
Mick Messoline dissects this infrequent but serious condition that emergency medical technicians may encounter when responding to stomach complaints.