It's a cool spring evening, and you have just finished the evening meal and settled in for your stint as "house watch." The bay doors are open, and you lean back in the chair to watch the passersby.
Knoxville (TN) police and firefighters responded to a meth lab explosion Tuesday evening, officials said.
It took two crews of firefighters to pull a 360-pound male patient from a burning Colorado Springs (CO) townhouse during a fire incident in April. Now an autopsy report indicates that the man died from a drug overdose.
The accused tried to dispose of evidence which caused an explosion and a fire that displaced 75 people at a Madison apartment complex.
The "One-Pot" or "Shake-and-Bake" methamphetamine (meth) production method has led to the decrease in the number of "traditional" clandestine drug labs in the United States.
Two firefighters were injured in a fire Tuesday morning at a residence that may have housed a methamphetamine operation in Conneaut, Ohio.
Three people were burned when a hotel room drug lab exploded in San Diego
Firefighters discovered a meth lab at the scene of a Sunday morning fire in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
A 52-year-old Gobles man suffered severe burns after he told a hospital staff he "blew himself up in a meth lab," according to the Van Buren County (MI) Sheriff's Department.
Bradenton, FL, firefighters responded to what was believed to be a structure fire at an abandoned home. There was no fire. But after clearing the house, they discovered the makings for meth in the kitchen, reports WWSB ABC 7 Tampa.