The status quo has changed. TenCate Protective Fabrics’ Tyler Pientok unveils three, brand-new fire service products that are redefining protective textiles in the fire service market. Powered by ENFORCE™ and COOLDERM™ technologies, these products offer better protection and more comfort than ever before: PBI® Peak 5, Titanium™, and Agility® Tactical. See how TenCate Protective Fabrics is engineering products tuned to the specialized wants and needs of real end-users. Join this webcast to learn more!
- PBI® Peak 5 Outer Shell – PBI-Powered ultralight 5.6 ounce shell with ENFORCE ™ technology
- Titanium™ Thermal Liner – Redesigned facecloth that stays slick longer and resists pilling
- Agility® Tactical Outer Shell – Tri-certified shell for the modern firefighter – from roadsides, to wildlands.
- ENFORCE™ Technology – Strong, balanced protection that’s abrasion-resistant. Found in only found in PBI® Peak 5 & Agility®
- COOLDERM™ Technology – Wicks moisture away from the skin to help keep firefighters cool and dry in extreme environments. Found in Titanium™
Sponsored By TenCate Protective Fabrics
As a leading global producer of protective fabrics, TenCate Protective Fabrics enables millions of people worldwide to be great at what they do. Generations of professionals in industry, fire service, healthcare, military and police rely on our fabrics for safety, comfort and confidence. From the harshest working conditions to the welcoming sight of home, we recognize that the people we’re protecting are unique individuals whose lives extend beyond work. Supporting their evolving needs, our innovations lead the way in user-centered design, technology and sustainability. This ideology drives us to carry on our 300-year-old manufacturing tradition as we continue to design, develop and produce fabrics that bring out the best in professionals – in work, as well as in life.
Learn more at TenCateFabrics.com.