How to properly apply the large volume of water (gallons per minute) to reduce the amount of heat/British thermal units generated in today’s modern building construction fires is the focus. The importance of the first stream and water application by handlines and deck guns are reviewed. The application of water from the exterior by the first-arriving engine company before making an interior attack and urban and rural fire departments’ adjusting of these tactics when personnel is limited are also addressed.
How to Earn Columbia Southern University CEUs
- This course has been approved for one contact hour and .1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Attendees must be logged in for the duration of the webinar in order to receive CEUs.
- Upon completion of the webinar, CEUs must be requested at ColumbiaSouthern.edu/CE
- Verified attendees will receive a CEU certificate in a PDF format.
- The fee for this service is $25. This fee will be waived for verified CSU Students, Alumni, and Learning Partners.
Everyone who stays until the end of the webcast will receive a certificate of attendance from Fire Engineering.
Please join us for this webcast sponsored by Columbia Southern University.
Sponsored By Columbia Southern University
In 2018, Columbia Southern University celebrated its 25th anniversary. As a pioneer in online education, CSU was established in 1993 to provide an alternative to the traditional university experience. CSU offers online associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees such as business administration, criminal justice, fire administration and occupational safety and health. Visit ColumbiaSouthern.edu or call (877) 347-6050 to learn more.